1. Mr. B.V. Acharya, learned Senior Counsel appearing for the petitioner-State of Karnataka in SLP (Crl.) No. 6117 of 2015 resumed his arguments at 11.00 a.m. and concluded at 1.00 p.m.
2. Thereafter, Mr. Dushyant Dave, learned Senior Counsel appearing for the Petitioner-State of Karnataka in SLP (Crl.) Nos. 6118-6120 of 2015 started his arguments and concluded at 3.45 p.m.
3. During the course of hearing, Mr. B.V. Acharya, learned Senior Counsel has submitted brief reply to the written submissions of A-1 in the Court today, which are taken on record.
4. Written submissions by Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Intervenor, and Written notes on behalf of Mr. Sidharth Luthra, learned Senior Counsel submitted in the Court today are also taken on record.
5. List these matters on Tuesday, the 7th June, 2016 as part-heard.