Query: The Judgment Debtor’s bank account has been frozen by the police for criminal investigation. In the meanwhile, the Decree Holder has received an attachment order from the Civil Court for attachment of the Judgment Debtor’s bank account/directions to deposit the amount in the court. In such a scenario, how can the Civil Court proceed?

By LE Staff May 21, 2021 I. State of Maharashtra Vs. Tapas D.Neogy [(1999) 7 SCC 685] Supreme Court of India |…

Read More